Consultancy for organisations
Sometimes there are situations in the life of organisations that require additional competencies. Be it because there is no need for a consultant, recruiter or trainer in the structure of the organisation on a daily basis, or because there are activities that benefit from the fresh glance of an external professional.
Larini² Counselling can help you deal professionally with the following situations:
- perform an audit of the organisation and map its optimal structure and activities;
- create new ways of cooperating based on the personal characteristics and core skills of team members;
- carry out redundancy counselling or support outplacement processes;
- recruit new staff;
- conduct in-house trainings;
- provide individual career guidance and coaching to employees.
The opportunities offered in the group counselling and trainings section of the website can also contribute to the development of organisations.